Tuesday, December 18, 2007

UNIV x Signal Snowboards

I'm a big fan of the folks @ UNIV (watch for me to blog about some of their gear I own in a few weeks) and looks like they're up to a little collab with Signal Snowboards.
Link
I don't know too much about Signal except that OG shred Dave Lee owns them and details on this board are limited, but if you're in Encnitas, check it out. The ever helpful Allan Abillar is usually manning the store and he's super helpful when it comes to picking out gear (not to mention he has a mind like a trap and will remember what kicks you bought a year later).

What I didn't know was that Signal makes coffee. I'm a big coffee drinker and like to leave the house to get it, but if I had some signal, maybe I'd drink it at home on the weekends. Kick down Signal, kick down!

More info on the deck can be found on UNIV's site.

No comments: