Thursday, December 13, 2007

Stone Ruination IPA

Could a six pack be worth $12? If it's Stone Ruination IPA, heck yeah!!!


This isn't a light beer drinker's beer. All my friends know I'm a huge fan of PBR and Miller High Life Light, but if you're not a big hoppy beer guy, then steer clear of this one.

Bev Mo gives the Ruination IPA 98 points and Stone themselves call this beer a "massive hop monster;" I have to agree with both.

What adds to my love of the Stone Brewery in general is that their based in San Diego! I've yet to head to their brewery, but rumor has it in their beer garden is some super fine furniture from my friend (and client) Johnny West @ Maku.

If you like bold and bitter tastes, this could be worth it for you. Word to the wise though, it's 7.7 alcohol by volume could have lightweights out of commission by the end of beer two.

No comments: