Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pume LE Folding Bikes

Doobybrain has some info on the new LE folding bikes from Puma.

When I first heard about them, I was stoked because I love Puma. Then I realized they were folding bikes, which made me less stoked. Especially for the BMX.

Has anyone ridden a folding Puma bike? How do they hold up abuse?

What I find really cool about what Puma is doing is that each color is only made available for purchase onces from each Puma Black store. So when it's gone, you need to go to another store and hope it's there. That's a nice take on the over-done LE marketing trend.

By the way, this is my first time checking out Doobybrain. I dig it.

1 comment:

JONEZY said...

I've been using my puma folding bike for the last 5 years in London everyday, folded on the train, then cycle to work. It can take a right hammering and everything is still working properly! Only the brake disc pads needed changing. And a better looking seat.