Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dragon DX Cerveza Goggles

Snow is falling and with it, my gear is coming out of the closet. I recently ordered a pair of goggles from WhiskeyMilitia.com, the fine purveyors of closeout action sports gear.

As I'm known by friends for not exactly having the best style out there (usually on purpose), no one should be shocked by my new Dragon DX Goggles, in the Corona colorway!


While I'm usually a Spy guy, these are pretty sweet for the deal. I scored them for about $30, including shipping. Came with two lenses, one mirrored (which you can't tell from the image because of the flash) and one amber. Used them at Big Bear Mountain this weekend and they held up pretty good. Not ground breaking, but pretty good. Fit with my helmet, didn't fog, not much else to ask.

I especially like the Dragon writing on the back.



One gripe: Since I wear a helmet, I could see these slipping occassionally because they lack that rubber band on the strap that a lot of Spy's and other have. But these are old, so maybe the new Dragon's have them?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are gay. but you saved yourself w the Spy post...

Unknown said...

These have "you" written all over them...