Monday, January 14, 2008

Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge - Horrible

Wow, I got this as kind of a group party game people could mess around with... well, during parties. I've it a few times alone and with friends over the weekend and I have to say it's pretty lame.

What should you expect when their publisher, Conspiracy Entertainment, has this to say about it on its Web site:

Captivating sports such as Figure skating or Skeleton demand high skills and fast reactions. Experience the fascination of Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge with stun-ning graphics and an exciting soundtrack.

Not all the games are horrible. The skiing events were ok and good for a laugh, but games such as curling and speed skating were downright painful to play or watch other people play. Most of the people playing with us agreed with me that the controls were pretty poor. It's a bummer, because I was really excited for curling too.

Seriously!!!


Images courtesy of Gamespot.com

No comments: