Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fiberops Pop-Up Shop At UNIV In Encinitas 27 January

I like when local heads do big things. It's well known that SoCal has played a big part in surf/skate/snow culture (big part, NOT the only part, thank you) and the east coast transplants over @ Fiberops are bringing it on hard now.

This Sunday, you can check out the Fiberops pop-up shop over @ UNIV.

UNIV always has a ton to offer and if you're local or just visiting, this is definitely a spot to pop into. I own some UNIV gear, the designs and quality of which have never let me down. I'll post some on the site eventually.

Also on the Robust Flavor blog is an interview with Alyasha Owerka-Moore, who was a big part of Shut skates back in the day (I loved the Shut street shark) and now is bringing back Alpha Numeric (along with Fiberops).

Check out this photo of Aly ripping at the Brooklyn Banks (which everyone should know realize are not in Brooklyn).

Images courtesy of Robust Flavor.

No comments: