Tuesday, January 22, 2008

N-V8DR Hoody

I wish I could find the true site for N-V8DR, but I can't, so you have to just roll with their online store here: http://nv8dr.bigcartel.com/

I bought their Icon Zip-Up hoody and I'm pretty stoked on it. Anyone with friends in the action sports industry has no shortage of hand me downs and samples coming their way (which are always appreciated, btw). I needed a light-weight hoody that no one else was rocking in San Diego though, and this is it.

Not much more than meets the eye here. Black hoody, cool logo combining skateboarding and videogames. What else is there?

One note though, the hoody is 10 oz cotton, so it's light for sure. If you're an east coaster, it won't work for winter on its own. If you're in San Diego, please don't buy this one.. i have such a hard time finding clothing.

1 comment:

Nothing Here said...

Their site is N-V8DR.COM :) They're a start up company out of New York.