Thursday, March 27, 2008

Outside District Bag

I don't find myself easily swayed to buy something based on a product review, but Outside's Steve Rubin got me with this one.

I ordered the Dakine District Bag in black a few months ago. I needed a bag for client meetings that worked for my many different types of clients. It had to be profesional enough for the corporate guys and cool enough for meetings with "cool guys" that didn't know how incredibly cool I am in advance.

Super light weigh, tons of organizer pockets and internal, separate laptop sleeve area. This is the bag for meetings that you show in front of the suits and the shreds.

Keep in mind though, it's a bag for work only. Not for your dop kit or gym clothes. Laptop, accessories, sunglasses, one-two folders, plane tickets, that's it.

My only gripe is that the laptop sleeve is too short for my MacBook Pro. that is a problem easily fixed, by putting the pro in the folder area and folders in the area the pro goes into.

I back this bag 100 percent. Mac products... that's another stoy.

Image courtesy of Outside.

No comments: