Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Xanadu at the Meadowlands and Liberty University Dry Slope

Big news in the world of alternative shred areas.

First, Transworld Business did a nice piece on the Liberty University's dry slope. Say what you want, guys get worked on these things in the UK all the time. And yes, I realize skaters get worked all the time too. So do freestyle mountain bikers and those kids on snakeboards. Can't we all get worked together?

(image courtesy of Transworld Business)

Then, my boy HRocker in the dirty NJ (well, parts of it are dirty), dropped some knowledge on the Xanadu Ski Dome at his Liv2Ride blog. With that baby opening up, spring and fall trips back to the EC just got more interesting.

(lousy pic courtesy of Liv2Ride)

BTW - HRocker, I was listening to the Boss' Greatest Hits on my way to sruf Cardiff last week. It did not help me surf any better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bruce works best for drinking beers at the bar after the session.

Thanks for the shout out. When you coming back east?

William said...

When I get an invite from the Xanadu Ski Dome's media day.

Or October, whichever comes first.